Ben E. Keith Co. presents ProStart RESTART Program
The Oklahoma Restaurant Association in partnership with Ben E. Keith Co. presents ProStart RESTART 2022! Ben E. Keith Co. understands the importance of culinary and restaurant management education in high schools and technology centers, and how quality development in the classroom equates to the quality and success of Oklahoma's restaurant community. That's why they've pledged $8,000 to fund ProStart RESTART!
ProStart ReSTART is a way for Oklahoma ProStart schools to apply for funding to support a number of different needs for their ProStart programs. It's easy to apply with this online application. Eligible/Approved applications will be funded until funds are no longer available - so don't delay!
Take advantage of this funding to help enhance your school's ProStart Program.
To be eligible for funds:
- You must be a current Oklahoma ProStart school and registered with NRAEF.
- Funds must be used by December 15, 2022.
- Should funding still be available, applications must be completed by November 14, 2022.
- Funds must be used to support your ProStart culinary and restaurant management program and cannot be used for other classes or projects.
- The application must be made online and completed by the registered instructor (ProStart Instructor 1 or 2).
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Oklahoma Hospitality Foundation for approval.