Hal Smith Restaurants ProStart RESTART Program
The Oklahoma Restaurant Association in partnership with Hal Smith Restaurants launches the ProStart RESTART 2023! Hal Smith Restaurants continues to partner with the Oklahoma Hospitality Foundation/Oklahoma Restaurant Association to support Oklahoma's ProStart high schools and technology centers. Funds have been set aside to help build a highly skilled future hospitality workforce - And this starts in the classroom!
ProStart ReSTART is a way for Oklahoma ProStart educators to apply for funding to support different needs for their ProStart programs. It's easy to apply with this online application. Eligible/Approved applications will be funded until funds are no longer available - so don't delay!
Take advantage of this funding to help enhance your school's ProStart Program.
To be eligible for funds:
- You must be a current Oklahoma ProStart school and registered with NRAEF.
- Funds must be used by December 15, 2023.
- Should funding still be available, applications must be completed by November 15, 2023.
- Funds must be used to support your ProStart culinary and restaurant management program and cannot be used for other classes or projects.
- The application must be made online and completed by the registered instructor (ProStart Instructor 1 or 2).
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Oklahoma Hospitality Foundation for approval.